Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for production operatives for one of our well-established clients based in Chippenham which are going through an exciting period of growth. These roles will be temporary with the view to go permanent.
Working hours available:
1400-2200 Monday-Thursday with an earlier shift on Friday of 12-2000
£9.30 per hour.
Our client offers free onsite parking, full training on shift, a friendly, relaxed and fun environment and you may even get some goodies to take home!
The role will be varied, and you need to be comfortable working in a fast pace environment which due to the nature of the work does involve some manual handling. You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Weighing ingredients ready for mixing
- Mixing down ingredients
- Getting goods ready to bake in the ovens
- Quality checking of finished product
- Working in the cleaning area ensuring all equipment is ready to use
- When you are fully trained you may be put in departments which involve finishing of the baked goods and cutting them to size
The ideal candidate:
- Be comfortable working within small teams
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to follow instructions
- Have a good eye for detail
- Ideally have your own transport however this isn’t essential