Role: Production Operatives
Location: Leek ST13
Job Term: Temporary on-going with permanent opportunities for the successful applicants.
Working hours: MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8AM - 4PM – FLEXABILITY IS REQUIRED TO MEET WITH THE DEMANDS OF THE BUSINESS
Pay: £9.00p/h + overtime after 39 hours
Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Leek. We are currently recruiting for Production Operatives to join this fantastic working environment.
We provide a full brief ahead of the start date.
- Fulfill the production requirements (enable the manufacturing of finished product) in accordance with the MO and Line Standards.
- Carry out operations carefully, in accordance with the site Quality Management System, including HACCP.
- Record and document key manufacturing information at regular stated intervals (including weight checks, date and coding information, quality inspection)
To produce products in line with the Line Standards against set parameters for each variant
Maintain and encourage good housekeeping practices ensuring acceptable forms of GMP in the workplace.
Understand and adhere to all Health and Safety policies. Raise any potential hazards or near misses to drive a behavioral approach to managing health and safety on site.
Always wear appropriate PPE for the task in question, and ensure the PPE is clean and fit for purpose
Fulfill additional duties as requested
- Vending & Drinks Machines
- Free Car Parking
- Overtime Available
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
Food industry experience is ideal
Working in teams
Experience of quality checks
- Can work with members of the team and forge good relationships
- Is flexible in their approach to working – can work in different environments
- Dependable and honest, can be relied upon to get the job done
- Can follow and carry out instructions.
- Puts Health & Safety at the top of their priority list