PRODUCTION OPERATIVES (EARLIES) – IMMEDIATE START – MALMESBURY, WILTSHIRE
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for 2 food production operatives for an ongoing temporary assignment based in Malmesbury, Wiltshire. This role is ideal for those that are looking to be up early, and have their day finished by 12pm each day.
Reporting directly to the shift leader your duties will included:
- Preparing recipes in batches to order, ensuring product specification ratios are adhered to.
- Operating equipment within the production rooms and store areas using health and safety rules, while maintaining targeted output with minimal interruption.
- Loading and unloading machines, and packaging finished goods.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous FMCG experience essential.
- Well-organised and able to work unsupervised.
- Be able to follow procedures to KPI standards.
- Good understanding of English, Maths and Comprehension
The pay rate and working hours for the role is:
- Monday to Friday, 4am – 12pm
- £10.59ph, 7am – 12pm
- £11.59ph, 4am – 7am
Considerations before applying:
- Are you able to work the set shift pattern?
- Do you have experience within food manufacturing?
- Are you able to commute to site for the set start times?
If you are a production operative looking for a new opportunity then we have immediate starts available.
To apply for this PRODUCTION OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org