Our award-winning, cosmetic manufacturing client is looking for number of production operatives to join their friendly team. We are looking for motivated and driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Quality control every item on the production line
- Filling the Cosmetics Products
- May be required to carry out general cleaning tasks within the production and warehouse
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills as you maybe required to complete paper work on occasion.
Ideallyprevious experience in cosmetics production, however full training will beprovided for the suitable candidates
Shifts areas follows:
Monday -Friday 6:30am-2pm rotating to 2:30pm-10pm
Thisposition is on-going temp-perm with potential for a permanent contract
gappersonnel (operating as an employment business) are committed to the selection,recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely onsuitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to allapplications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible.Thank you for your interest in this role and we will be in touch as soon as wecan.