|Salary:||8.72 - 8.89|
|Contact Name:||Emily Binks|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are recruiting for 5 Production operatives based in Launceston, Cornwall – Starting 6th April 2021.
As a production operative you will be joining a manufacturing site that has seen continuous growth throughout the year long pandemic. Due to the continued increase in demand of their product we are pleased to be offering out a further 5 new positions with immediate starts.
As a production operative you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all products are loaded correctly onto machine processing line
- Machinery is running at correct speed and any issues are correctly reporting
- End of line duties to include unloading, stacking, and palletising
The Shifts and Pay Rates:
- Monday to Thursday, 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm, Friday 6am – 11am / 11am – 4pm (rotational) X3 Positions
- £8.72 per hour rising to £12.81 per hour after 12 weeks
- Monday To Thursday 10pm – 6am / Friday 4pm – 9pm
- £8.89 per hour rising to £13.08 after 12 weeks
- Overtime readily available @ x1.5, x2.0
- Earn up to £700pw after 12 weeks (with overtime included)
This is a temporary ongoing position with permanent positions available to those that are able to demonstrate an exemplary commitment to the company, their timekeeping and attendance. Due to the nature of this role, please ensure that if you are applying that you are available immediately. You will be required to attend a short interview on site.
To apply for the Machine Operative position, please email your CV to email@example.com – When sending your CV, please ensure that it has up-to-date contact details and your CV is fully updated.