|Contact Name:||Samsul Hussain|
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and reliable Production Operatives to join a successful and expanding business based in Chaxhill.
Successful candidates have a great chance of a permanent contract after completing 12 weeks.
Working hours; Flexible working hours can be provided
Pay rate: £8.91 per hour
As a Production Operative, you will be:
- Working on production lines and completing various tasks including filleting, trimming, salting, grading, packing fish, etc;
- Operating machinery
- Working to tight deadlines with speed and accuracy with attention to detail;
- Checking product quality, information on sleeves, packaging quality, etc;
- Assisting with ensuring that the production plan is delivered on a daily basis by following the production plan;
- Ensuring that all work instructions and procedures are followed and all work undertaken is done safely and in accordance with the relevant approved codes of practice;
- Adhering to all Hygiene and Health & Safety Rules and regulations;
- Ensuring all waste is minimised;
- Maintaining high housekeeping standards and ‘clean as you go;
- Liaising with other departments where necessary to ensure that the business needs are met.
If you think this is the job for you then please apply now!