|Salary:||£9.18 per hour rising to £10 per hour after 12 weeks|
|Contact Name:||Adam Stewart|
***BRAND NEW SITE REQUIRES PRODUCTION OPERATIVES IMMEDIATELY***
20 X Production Operatives immediately required for long term roles based in Deeside.
*****CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO TRAIN AT THE CORWEN SITE FOR 4 WEEKS*****
As a Production Operative you will work on a shift rotation of morning and afternoon shifts. This is 5 shifts per week Monday – Friday.
The Production Operative roles will start on a temporary contract however can lead into a permanent position for the right candidate.
Free uniform – Free Parking – Free Tea&Coffee
- You will be required to work from a standard operating procedure, to understand how your section of the job is assembled
- You will also use air compressed drills/rivet guns and a variety of hand tools to build Horsebox trailers
- Work is manual with some heavy lifting
Successful candidates will be….
- Proven assembly experience (ideally from an engineering / mechanical background)
- Have experience in fixing cars or bikes / a DIY enthusiast
Hours of work are Monday – Friday – rotating shifts
- Week 1 - 6:00am - 14:00pm
- Week 2 - 14:30pm - 22:30pm
- £9.18 per hour rising to £10 per hour after 12 weeks
Candidates must have a good attitude to work and must demonstrate an excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please email your CV to Flint@gap-personnel.com or call 01352 762213
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.