|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£8.91 for Morning and Afternoon shift / £11.41 for Night shift|
|Contact Name:||Amy Williams|
PRODUCTION OPERATIVES X 6 OPPORUNITIES – TEMP-PERM BASIS
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are proud to be representing our Prestigious client based in Dolgellau We’re currently recruiting for 6 x Food Production Operatives to join their team immediately on a temporary to permanent basis to work within their food manufacturing facility.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday (06:00 – 14:00 and 14:00 – 22:00) shifts will alternate each week
- Pay- £8.91 per hour
- Monday to Friday Static night shift 10pm-6am.
- Pay £11.41 (inc shift allowance)
- Working on a production line following recipe cards to mix ingredients.
- Sampling and testing of manufactured product to ensure compliance with relevant quality specifications
- Maintain a clean and hygienic environment within production areas, adopting a clean-as-you-go policy
- Requirement to remain flexible and work in a variety of different departments
- Liaising with Shift Manager and Senior Production Managers to ensure they are fully aware of any issues and key decisions
- Safe operation of machinery and equipment, ensuring all faults with are reported .
- A willingness to learn new skills- experience in food manufacturing an advantage but no essential.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team
- A positive work ethic
- Physically demanding role, ability to lift up to 25kgs on a regular basis.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org .
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.