Back to job search
|Contact Name:||Emma White|
Role: Production Operative
Job Term; Temporary on going with a view to going permanent.
Location; Middleport ST6
Working hours; Monday to Friday 7am - 4pm
- Will be required to follow instructions to ensure efficiency.
- Will be involved in the production and manufacturing of panels using different materials.
The Ideal Person:
- must be physically fit and able to lift heavy loads.
- Will have experience in a Manufacturing and production environment.
- Will have experience in using handheld power tools.
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and have a good attendance record.
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
The role is due to start immediately for the successful candidates with an interview and site tour prior to job offer.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A MANUAL JOB AND HEAVY LIFTING WILL BE INVOLVED.