The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a Production Operative to work for our well-established client based in Stratton, Swindon.
This position is temporary with the view to go permanent for the right candidate
Pay rate: £9.50 per hour
Working hours: Monday to Friday 0600-1400/1400-2200 rotational basis
- Follow all steps within the SOP when working on the manufacture of the product, prepping and cleaning of equipment
- Accurately complete batch documentation
- Ensure equipment functions efficiently and procedures work correctly
- Operate equipment safely and effectively for production processing
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation
- Provide assistance to other operators where required
- Recommend process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and safety
- Maintain work area in a clean, organised and safe manner
- Conduct other tasks as required by line manager
The ideal candidate:
- Good communication skills
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- Strong team player
- Able to complete documentation with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Be comfortable with being clean shaven due to products used
This role is interviewing immediately.