|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
We are currently recruiting Production Operative for our prestigious Client
About the role:
- This is manual work. The successful applicant will be required to remove pipes that comes off the machines and they will be fitting the joints using hand welders.
- Engineering or labouring experience would be good.
- Candidates must have steady hands, attention to details and be physically fit as heavy lifting will be involved in this job role
The successful candidates:
- Must be able to communicate in English (verbal and writing / reading)
- Must have exceptional attention to details,
- Must have experience working in a similar position within a manufacturing environment
- Must be good with manual work and must be able to work to standard operating procedures in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have good attendance and good time keeping
- Must be reliable and must be able to work in a team and on their own using their initiative.
Pay rates and shifts:
£9.50 Per Hour
7am - 4 pm but might change to rotating shift 6 am – 2 pm / 2 pm – 10 pm so candidate must be flexible with working hours
To apply you can send your CV to email@example.com or Please call Vicky on 0125491500
gap personnel who is operating as an employment business