|Salary:||£21,000 - £23,400.00 per year depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Amy Williams|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Deeside area. We are looking for a Production Operative to join our client’s team on a permanent basis!
Hours of Work & Pay
- 8-hour day shifts
- £21,000 - £23,400.00 per year depending on experience
- Undertake the operator tasks during production runs, ensure cleaning is completed to set standards and to support the business needs in the facility
- Routine activities required for the maintenance of production rooms
- Participation in the manufacture process
- Preparation and cleaning of production areas to set standards
- Preparation of production equipment for production
- Manufacturing of products observing site Health and Safety and Food Safety practices
- Completing the required paperwork to ensure compliance
- Ensure training records are suitably maintained with appropriate documentation for each activity
- Quality focus with attention to detail
- Previous operator experience in a similar environment
- Good understanding of pharma GMP
- Good communication skills
- Focus on delivery
- Keen to develop and improve Motivated team player
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV through to email@example.com or call the Flint Branch on 01352 762213.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on the suitability of the job.