|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Wolverhampton Branch|
We are looking for Production Operatives in Kitts Green, Birmingham!
Shifts: 4 on/4 off, will include weekend working.
Pay: £16.11 per hour, with overtime rates up to £32.22 per hour!
- Working in the Foundry department, producing aluminium alloy plates.
- Ensure completion of work is to an excellent standard and on time.
- Drive mobile equipment, such as overhead crane, FLT, and genie boom.
- Give focus and drive performance of the team building a culture of over delivery.
- Ensuring the team has the appropriate skills and technical ability to work effectively, safely, and efficiently.
- Engage with site EHS requirements and HP methodologies.
- Maintain and enhance established standards relating to the activities and products.
- Monitors performance according to agreed standards.
- Contribute to the deployment of the quality strategy and drive its implementation in the area.
- Ensures that output targets are achieved and exceeded by resolving issues and close liaison with Team Leaders and react to deviation from target.
- Drives continuous improvement activities to increase plant capacities.
What you need:
- Should have practical knowledge of EHS and be able to work in a safe way.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels. A professional attitude to work.
- Understand product and process quality requirements.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft packages
- Mobile equipment licence would be beneficial, all training will be given
- Knowledge of IOSH working practices
- TPM and Continuous Improvement
- Long term, ongoing work!
- Permanent contract offered to the right candidate/s!
- Overtime rates paid up to double!
33 days annual leave
Accessibility to company welfare package
Canteen on site
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01902 422 940!