gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for Production Operative for an immediate start for our client based in Peterborough. These roles are temporary with permanent roles available for the right candidates.
Monday - Friday
0800 - 1700
£9.50 - £13.50
Role & Responsibilities
- An interest in making things and driven to do the best for the customer.
- Experienced in the use of hand tools used in mechanical manufacture / assembly.
○ Being good at DIY or practical skills might be enough
- Comfortable working within a multi disciplinary environment.
- Ability to review / prioritise workload in line with other operators / functions.
- Ability to work within a small multifunctional / versatile team.
- Awareness and understanding of Health and Safety / C.O.S.H.H. requirements.
- Assist with equipment and site maintenance functions.
Desirable but not essential
- Competent in the use of hand held measuring equipment.
- Experience of low volume manufacture.
- Experience in light mechanical assembly.
- Time served apprenticeship (mechanical) - or significant experience in a wide range of companies.
- Ability to read / interpret technical drawings.
- Experienced on Lathes, Mills, general mechanical workshop equipment.
- Experience of various inspection techniques.
To apply for this position, please press ‘apply now’ button, call on 01733 606 246 or Message/WhatsApp " PAL1" on 07814 878966