|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Marta Chamera|
We are recruiting for Production operatives in Nelson.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing manufacturing site that has an exciting future ahead of it.
Temporary to permanent role with opportunities for further progression within the company
Meet and Greet for the right candidates are taking place on Monday 24th of January.
Ideal candidate must have experience in manufacturing environment
Shift and rate of pay:
Continental shifts 6am-6pm / 6pm-6am on a rotation basis
£10.82 including shift allowance
- Performing all duties within the Production department to ensure the effective running of process/production lines and associated systems/equipment and being always audit ready.
- Operating equipment/machinery and supporting the operation of equipment/machinery undertaking fault finding, changeovers, asset care, and basic machine maintenance activities.
- Managing Raw Materials
Successful candidate must have good understanding of manufacturing operating standards and processes.
Key requirements for successful candidate:
- Experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment working to set Standards and key performance indicators
- Must be able to communicate in English (verbal and writing / reading)
- Must have exceptional attention to details
- Must be willing to learn and take on the task required, can do attitude is essential
- Numeracy and IT literate
- Must be physically fit – up to 20kg lifting involved
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you!
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job