|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Production Operatives, based in Exeter, Devon.
We are looking for candidates with drive, enthusiasm and great attitude to join an evolving, growing family run business, that are looking for long term permanent opportunity with great benefits including internal progression and job security.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates with previous experience in a metal/industrial environment, however full training and induction will be given.
You will be required to work in the factory, on specific lines, taking instruction - masking, casting, assembling, painting, plating and finishing metal parts for Aerospace, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, and all engineering sectors.
You will be required to carry out quality checks and ensure you are reporting any issues to the supervisor.
You will need dexterity, good attention to detail and be able to work at a fast pace. You will be working with/around hazardous chemicals and materials, so it is imperative you are aware of your surroundings and understand how important procedures and rules are followed always and you keep a clean and tidy work space.
An engineering background/experience is desirable.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 08:00am - 16:00pm
Pay Rate: £8.21 per hour
The ideal candidate:
- Must have dexterity and good attention to detail
- Be able to work through the production process, organising and prioritising the work load
- Able to work on your feet/sit for extended periods of time
- Able to work with small parts, good eyesight needed
- Be aware of hazardous chemicals and materials at all times
- Able to follow written and verbal instruction
- Complete job cards and production paperwork, so a good level of English and numeracy is required
- Computer literate
- Ongoing training
- Internal career opportunities
- Overtime available
- Job security
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.