The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for production operatives for one of our well-established clients based in Chippenham which are going through an exciting period of growth. These roles will be temporary with the view to go permanent.
Working hours available:
1400-2200 Monday-Thursday with an earlier shift on Friday of 12-2000
Pay rate £8.23for the first 12 weeks increasing to £8.92 per hour when permanent.
Our client offers free on site parking, full training on shift, a friendly, relaxed and fun environment and you may even get some goodies to take home!
The role will be varied and you need to be comfortable working in a fast pace environment which due to the nature of the work does involve some manual handling. You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Weighing ingredients ready for mixing
- Mixing down ingredients
- Getting goods ready to bake in the ovens
- Quality checking of finished product
- Working in the cleaning area ensuring all equipment is ready to use
- When you are fully trained you may be put in departments which involve finishing of the baked goods and cutting them to size
The ideal candidate:
- Be comfortable working within small teams
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to follow instructions
- Have a good eye for detail
- Ideally have your own transport however this isn’t essential.