The gap personnel group are acting as an employment business.
We are working behalf of our client of which we have a long existing relationship with. They are going from strength to stength and are on top on of their already busy production, they are opening an additional line in which they will be requiring a further 14 production operatives on a temporary ongoing basis.
- Working on a fast paced production line
- Using hand and power tools
- Assembly of household products
- Some electrical work as well as general assembly of products
- Working to weekly targets to gain output to their customers
- Assembly background would be advantageous
- Able to work to targets and deadlines
- Be flexible within their work duties
- Looking for a long term role
Benefits: The company has canteen facilities and own large car park
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - Days, 37 hours a week with an early finish on a Friday
Pay Rate: In accordance with living wage
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.