|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Nottingham Branch|
A fantastic opportunity to learn and develop DIY and assembly skills at our clients base in Huthwaite.
Hours: Days/ Afters rotating Monday to Friday - 6.00-14.00 and 14.00-22.00
Pay: Days £11.25ph. Plus, overtime up to £18.50 - 40 full hours per week (paid breaks)
Working on a manufacturing line, you will work as part of a team to following a customer order to produce a door to their specifics...
- Assembling door frames and composite doors
- Using power tools and equipment on the doors
- Adding additonal fixtures to doors such as hinges, handles, letterboxes etc
- Teamwork! - each door is assembled as part of a team effort...everyone plays a part.
The good stuff....
- Paid breaks!!
- No shift cancellations- full weeks of 40 hours every week
- Modern areas with good break areas with free tea and coffee plus shop floor cooling stations, smoking shelters and outdoor picnic areas
- Training and development offered
- Permanent contracts available after 12 weeks
How to apply: apply here OR call us on 01159347000 or email us on Nottingham@gap-personnel.com