Do you have a catering interest, a passion for food, and want for a brand with state of the art facilities? If so, read on.
gap personnel are currently looking to recruit a number of food production and kitchen preparation assistants based in Dulcotte, Wells. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about high quality food and understands what is required to achieve this.
The successful candidates will assist in multiple tasks such as loading, unloading, packing, labeling of a freshly prepared ready-meal. Passion is essential - everything that is put into making the produce is based on years of hard work, recipe adaptations, product development, testing and a team with an aligned vision. The core workforce has been with the business for a high number of years, within that time they have seen their product developed into one of the UK’s leading ready meals in high-end supermarkets - and it isn’t going to be stopping anytime soon with year on year growth forecasted.
- Supporting kitchen production placing products into relevant trays
- Filling depositor with mix and loading into production areas
- Quality control of all products to match recipe specifications
- Loading and unloading of products from production line
- Ensuring that production targets are met
- Following the stock rotation requirements
- Items are removed from production, finished and match quality standards
- Recording of temperatures and batch codes
- Placing baked items into trays, sleeves, wrapped, placed into outer boxes
- Knowledge of various basic cooking procedures and methods
- Knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards
- Ability to work well in a team - good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dedication to food quality and control
- Heavily subsidised fresh food canteen – this needs to be seen to be believed!
- Onsite carparking
- State of the art facilities and working conditions
- Team nights out
- Endless career progression and opportunities
- Free ready-meal to take home after every shift
- Over time available @ £11.20 per hour
There are multiple shifts available starting at 6am, 7am, 2pm, 3.45pm - all of which are 8 hour shifts with 45 minutes break.
We have multiple roles available across all departments such as Goods-In, hygiene, production, dispatch – if you have any interest within these areas then please click to apply and one of the service team will run through in detail the opportunities available.
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.