|Contact Name:||Laura Shipley|
Gap Personnel are pleased to announce we are working with a brand new site in Nottingham NG2 to recruit for Production Operatives on permanent contracts.
If you love working in an exciting fast-paced environment, you have strong teamwork skills, take pride in a doing a perfect job, and want to work for an exciting and growing company this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
You will need to be fully flexible with working hours as you will work a rota covering 5 days out of 7; the shift are 9 hours long and can start at times between 6.00 and 14.00 and finishing up to 23.00 including weekends.
What we offer:
- £10.00 per hour
- 45 hours a week, shift work including weekends – hours between 6am - 11pm
- Holiday pay
- A range of flexible benefits inc. Pension
- Training, support and career development opportunities
- Free treats!
- Free uniform & parking on site
- Team fun with company funded social events throughout the year
• Ensuring that the relevant paper work is fully completed on a daily basis
• Manage our production line, ensuring high quality at all times
• Measuring and mixing secret ingredients :)
• Keep safe by actively adhering to our health and safety and food safety processes
• Assist the Management Team and other Team Members with stock levels
• Take part and be involved in the production plan and what responsibilities you will have on each shift
• Willing to support other areas within the factory on busy occasions
What we offer:
• 45 hours a week, shift work including weekends – hours between 6am - 11pm
• Holiday pay
• A range of flexible benefits inc. Pension
• Training, support and career development opportunities
• Free treats!
• Free uniform & parking on site
• Team fun with company funded social events throughout the year
What we look for:
• Knowledge - Your previous experience would have given you good experience of providing excellent quality product and service to customers.
• Team Player - You’re a natural team player, achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You’re a naturally self-motivated and act with high integrity and honesty always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
• Can-do mentality - you like to get your hands dirty, bringing a plan to actual results is what drives you.
• Communication Skills - you’ll easily be exposed to all level of people. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different people.
• High pressure - you don’t get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energised and engaged.
Please apply here, call 01159347000 or email your cv to email@example.com with the subject heading NG2.