The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Deeside area. Our client is looking for week & weekend Production Operatives to join their team immediately on a temporary on-going basis.
- £7.70 per hour (under 25) & £8.21 per hour (over 25) – This is also including weekend rate
- Days or Nights – You choose
- Week or Weekend – You can choose to work 4 out of 7 days
- Ongoing positions for the right candidates
- 6 – 8 Weeks work available
- Picking food products
- Working on a fast-paced production line
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- Adhering to Health & Safety policies
- Previous experience of working within manufacturing would be ideal
- Flexibility with regards to working hours
- Work well under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and committed
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV to Flint@gap-personnel.com Alternatively, you can call out office for further information on 01352762213
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.