|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Paulina Stebelko|
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have exciting opportunities for Production Operatives to join a well-established company who are a leading supplier of Poultry products into an impressive range of customers in the UK retail and food service sectors based in the Abergavenny area. The environment is busy and fast paced.
Contract: Temp to Perm
Factory Location: Abergavenny
Salary: £8.75 per hour
Shifts: Days, Afternoons and Nights - various start and finish times available.
- Understanding and attainment of both individual and department targets.
- Carry out all duties in line with customer specifications and requirements.
- Co-operate in the continuous improvement of quality, safety and productivity standards.
- To meet housekeeping and hygiene standards individually and as part of a team.
- Compliance with food safety and HSE guidelines
- To carry out instructions as given to you by your Team Leader/Management
- Manual handling of plant and equipment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good attention to detail.
- Good numeracy and literacy skill.
- Team player.
- Continuous improvement and lean experience.
Benefits: Free car parking, pension, Gap reward scheme, permanent contract opportunities, and voluntary overtime
Experience: Previous production and/or warehouse experience essential.
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicants will be 17th of August 2020