|Contact Name:||Donna Jones|
Working for our esteemed client based in Corwen, we are looking for Assembly Operators to join their already busy team on a temporary ongoing basis.
- Will be responsible for using power tools and hand held tools.
- Able to work unsupervised once trained
- Follow standard operating procedures accurately
- Be able to read and understand engineering drawings and follow them accurately
- Work to company high quality standard
- Have a readiness to accept responsibility
- Committed to safety, quality and productivity
- Flexible enough to perform other tasks, when required
- Achieve a high standard of punctuality and attendance
- Be able to work well within a team
Working hours: Week 1 Monday to Thursday 6am - 5.30pm and Week 2 6pm-5.30am
Hourly Rate starts from £9.33 per hour and will increase with a 25% shift allowance after a hour
This is long term role which offers an increase in holidays after 12 weeks and will also offer stability and commitment