|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Bogdan Mamorniceanu|
We are looking for 8* Production Operators for our client based in Sandwich, Kent, who are an API manufacturer of medical and nutraceutical markets.
The role is to perform the manufacturing process as per instruction to produce finished products, in a laboratory setting. You will be working in a highly professional environment with excellent facilities with a *gym and free parking.
Shifts: 37.5 hours per week - Rota across 7 days on a 3 week rotating shift pattern.
Shift time: 06.00-14.30/09.00-18.30
Pay rate: £11 per hour, weekly pay
After 12 weeks you will have an opportunity for a permanent position and salary increase to £25320 per year (£12.98ph)
- Maintain GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards within Production laboratory.
- Follow the policies and procedures.
- Complete necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Record accurate information.
- Perform checks on equipment to ensure is fit for purpose before use.
- Keep the stock levels as required.
- Responsible for taking deliveries.
- Pharmaceutical experience desired.
- Good it skills, especially Word and Excel.
- Good communication Skills.
- Able to work with deadlines.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Flexible in relation to hours of work.
Additional information: (once permanent employment commences)
- 21 Days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Death in Service Benefit.
- Access to cycle to work scheme.
- Private Healthcare - following end of probation.
*gym access is paid by employee
To apply for this production operative position, please click 'apply now' button or contact the Southend team on 01702 987900 to discuss.
Gap Personnel is operating as the employment business.