|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Laura Shipley|
Our client, a leading company within the manufacturing industry are seeking 4 Machine Operatives work in their busy centre based near Kegworth, Derby.
- Annual Rota provided so you can plan a year ahead.
- Paid breaks
- Personal Locker and uniform
- Good site facilities with plentiful parking and onsite discount shop
- Good Covid measures
- Long term role with a view to being permanent
- Ongoing training and development
- Full training and company induction provided
12 hour days and nights 6am-6pm / 6pm and 6am- 3 on 3 off, days and nights rotating.
Starting at £10.82ph with extra shift being paid at £15.09 overtime rate.
Reporting to the Factory Production Manager within this friendly, fast paced environment you will be responsible for:-
- Maintaining the production line
- Sorting jams or issues
- Packing/ Wrapping/ Feeding the production
- You will also have health and safety high on your agenda at all times.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:-
- Production or manufacturing experience is a must, company specific training will be provided.
- Food production experience within a factory or production environment is desirable.
The vacancy is to start asap, you will need you own transport as there no public bus service to the site.
This is a Temporary to Permanent position. An excellent opportunity for candidates seeking full-time work in a fun, energetic environment. Temp to perm role when the candidate have proven themselves in the role.
To apply please email; firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv or experience information or call 01159347000 for info