My client is based just 2 mile from Wrexham Town Centre and they are dedicated to manufacturing great quality products for their customers. They have built their business on a passion for excellence and know that their people are key to their business success.
They currently have temp - perm opportunities for Production Operatives to join their team to help support their growing business.
- Operating a number of fast-moving machines and will be focused on the day to day running of several fast-moving machines
- Undertaking tasks such as basic machine adjustments
- Lubrication of machinery
- Ensuring both housekeeping and quality standards are high whilst achieving production targets.
- Demonstrate an understanding of IFS booking procedures
- Ensure that quality standards are applied throughout your daily activities
- Achieve production targets set per shift
- Maintain and improve your job competence through compliance with any training the Company provides
- Maintain effective and appropriate communication with your colleagues at all times
- To keep the Shift Supervisor informed of any problems encountered with Production processes and/or equipment
- To ensure an effective shift handover is undertaken with the oncoming shift
- To undertake duties in other areas in which you are competent
- Carry out certain lubrication tasks to machinery
- To ensure quality checks are carried out on regular intervals
- Previous Operator experience in a manufacturing environment (essential)
- Basic mechanical skills
- Previous experience of using integrated business systems, e.g. SAP, IFS (desirable)
- Good literacy & numeracy skills
- Methodical with ability to pay attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Manual handling knowledge/training and experience
- PC literate – e.g.: basic data inputting
- Strong communication
- Dependable and have a reliable mode of transport to commute to work
- Able to work within a teamwork
- Able to operate in a sometimes-pressurised environment working to deadlines
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor this role with involve working a 4 on/4 off shift pattern (2 days 6am to 6pm/2 nights 6pm to 6am).