Role: X10 Production Packers
Location: Leek ST13
Job Term: Temporary on-going with permanent opportunities available for the right candidates after 12 weeks
Working hours: Monday - Friday 6am-2pm & 2pm - 10pm ROTATING
Pay: £8.79 + OT after 40 hours
Leading employment business Gap Personnel are working with the innovative and ever growing food production company Ornua Foods to help expand their team, providing fantastic opportunities during peak season. Ornua Foods pride themselves on their work ethic and friendly working environment and are currently looking for hard working and like-minded individuals to join them on a temporary ongoing basis.
As one of the largest Cheese production companies in the world, Ornua and all the staff are passionate about what they do. They have a good eye for talent and regularly take on temporary staff as a permanent employee should you prove that you are hardworking and committed and there is the opportunity to take you on.
- Subsidised Canteen
- Vending & Drinks Machines
- Free Car Parking
- Free Fruit on Mondays
- Access to other staff benefits including Christmas Party and Family Fun Day
- Packing products with a timely manner
- Operating Machinery where necessary
- Maintaining safe and healthy working environment
- Ensure work area is clean and tidy.
- Adhere to all H&S and Food Hygiene Procedures.
- Must be available to work all shifts
- Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Preferably will have experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided.
- Must consistently perform to an appropriate standard.
*PLEASE NOTE: This job involves lifting items up to 25 kg*
If this job is of interest please speak to one of our consultants on 01782 289090 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.