Food production packers required - Evercreech, Shepton Mallet
gap personnel are proud to be supporting in the recruitment with Eurilait Ltd for our 2nd year. We currently have 30 packer vacancies to start immediately. Packing will run from now until January 2020 due to large contract wins which sees an increase in their packing volumes for the year. Full training will be provided for this role, alongside additional company inductions to ensure you are able to complete your duties competently at all times.
The role will consist of working in various packing departments where you will be responsible for:
• Working on a packing line and following client specific packed designs
• Making up packing boxes
• End of line duties to include palletizing/wrapping/labelling
• Quality control checks of products for defects, damage, mislabelled
• Weighing and labelling of products
• There are 12 fixed term contracts available for candidates who are able to demonstrate their ability, commitment and excellent levels of attendance and performance during the trial period.
The working hours currently are:
Monday to Friday – 8am-4pm although as the site enters peak this will then switch to Monday to Friday 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
The pay rate for the role is:
Monday to Friday - £8.48 per hour basic rate
Overtime - £10.86 per hour
If you would like to apply and find out more about this exciting opportunity then send your CV ASAP to
Yeovil@gap-personnel.com or call on 01935 315600