The plant is producing flavoured milk, milk alternatives and juice drinks, which are packed into Tetra Pak cartons.
Our client currently have a vacancy for Production Palletiser Operative to join their team.
The successful candidates will be responsible for operation of a Mariani automatic palletiser and for assisting the Production Operators with the running of the Tetra Pak filling lines.
Hours and Pay
- 07:00 – 15:00 and 15:00 – 23:00, Monday to Friday.
- £9.20 on 7:00 - 15:00 shift
- £9.20 + 10% shift allowance on 15:00 - 23:00 shift
Role and Responsibilities include
- Set up, running, monitoring and basic trouble shooting of the Mariani palletiser machinery
- Setting pallet stacking formats onto the palletiser, using the equipment integrated HMI
- Refill pallet feeder and film wrapper as required
- Print and attach pallet labels and accurately record pallet details for product traceability
- Remove completed pallets from the line and move to appropriate storage location
- When not working on the palletisers, assist with the operation of the Tetrapak filling lines
- Communicate and work together with team members on the production floor, to optimise production efficiency
- Adhere to all quality SOP’s and report any non-conformance issues to the Production Manager
- Liaise with team members at shift switchover in order to maintain the smooth running of production
- Responsible for cleaning machine/equipment and production area
Skill Requirements & Job details
- Reach and Counterbalance licence
- A good understanding of production procedures
- Experience of running production manufacturing equipment
- Current License for, and experience of, operating both counter balance and reach fork lift trucks
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team to ensure goals are achieved
- Adherence to health and safety regulations