|Salary:||£9.20, with a 10% shift allowance for the evenings.|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Deeside area. Our client is an Irish owned family business which has recently acquired a site in Deeside, North Wales. The plant is producing flavored milk, milk alternatives and juice drinks, which are packed into Tetra Pak cartons.
We currently have a vacancy for Production Palletizer Operative to join the team. The successful candidates will be responsible for operation of a Mariani automatic palletizer and for assisting the Production Operators with the running of the Tetra Pak filling lines.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday.
- 07:00 – 15:00 and 15:00 – 23:00
- £9.20, with a 10% shift allowance for the evenings.
- You will be given a permanent contract from day 1
Role and Responsibilities include
- Set up, running, monitoring and basic trouble shooting of the Mariani palletizer machinery
- Setting pallet stacking formats onto the palletizer, using the equipment integrated HMI
- Refill pallet feeder and film wrapper as required
- Print and attach pallet labels and accurately record pallet details for product traceability
- Remove completed pallets from the line and move to appropriate storage location
- When not working on the palletizers, assist with the operation of the Tetra pak filling lines
- Communicate and work together with team members on the production floor, to optimise production efficiency
- Adhere to all quality SOP’s and report any non-conformance issues to the Production Manager
- Liaise with team members at shift switchover in order to maintain the smooth running of production
- Responsible for cleaning machine/equipment and production area
skill Requirements & Job details
- A good understanding of production procedures
- Experience of running production manufacturing equipment
- Current License for, and experience of, operating both counter balance and reach fork lift trucks
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team to ensure goals are achieved
- Adherence to health and safety regulations
How this job will Benefit me?
- Each shift will be eight hours, with two paid twenty minute breaks.
- The benefits for the role include 20 days holidays (in addition to statutory Bank Holidays) and a contributory pension scheme.
- Immediate start
Please call gap personnel Flint branch on 01352 762 213 or email your cv to email@example.com