Our client based in the Wrexham area are currently seeking a Production Planner to join their Logistics Department. Reporting to the Production Controller, this key role will be responsible for scheduling the efficient running of production through the factory to meet customer deliveries and management plan requirements.
- To produce daily schedules for machine operations of components through the factory.
- To review daily production plan with the Production Controller and Area Managers.
- Communicate the status of customer orders to the Commercial Department.
- Ensure production efficiency is maximised whilst adhering to the customer requirements in terms of availability and quality.
- Communicate with the Materials Controller to ensure adequate raw material levels are maintained to achieve production plan.
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience gained from within a manufacturing environment, utilising modern Inventory Control techniques.
- The candidate must also be able to use SAP, generating reports into excel and manipulating data.
- Therefore, computer literate, and able to work well under pressure and be flexible to meet demanding deadlines.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/05/2021
- Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical Bias
Up to £41500.00 per annum
- Maintenance Improver
Up to £28000 per annum
- Maintenance Engineer
£23000 - £27000 per annum
- Process Engineering Manager
Up to £40000.00 per annum
- Process Leader
Up to £29000.00 per annum