Gap Personnel are currently recruiting for a Production Planner to work for a local company based in Crewkerne.
The main duties are:
- Accepting orders by telephone, fax or email
- Using outlook packages
- Communicating with suppliers and customers
- Organising working rota for dairy and Evaporator staff
- Managing Liquid stocks and consumables
- Liaising with the Dairy manager and Directors of the business
Ideal Candidates Requirements:
- Ability to quickly alter planned work to suit
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Efficient planning to minimise time and labour waste and to be able to present information to Directors and or Dairy Manager when requested and in a timely fashion
- Good mathematics skills
Starting pay Rate: £10.00 per hour
For a full description please call 01935 315600
This company offer some fantastic company benefits and are proud in the diverse manner that they work in.
Gap Personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
If you think that this is the role for you, then we would love to hear from you!
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.