gap personnel, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit a Planning and Stock Control Assistant for our client based in Ashton in Makerfield.
The suitable candidate will ideally have 3-4 years planning experience and have worked in the food production industry, there is room for progression within this company and an opportunity to fast track to Planning Manager position.
- Assist the planning manager in creating planning and stock schedule
- Plan all arrivals into the Depot and control all stock allocation to meet customer requirements
- Work closely with our Procurement team to achieve the optimum usage of the fruit at the lowest cost
- Plan the following weeks arrivals from Port on the weekly grid
- Liaise with the transport department to book all transport to collect our product from ports
- Create intakes on Rubicon MRP system
- Deputize and cover the Planning Manager during holidays and out of office.
- Practical experience, preferably within the food industry
- Business minded
- Self motivated and proactive
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Numerate and computer literate, Microsoft, excel
We look forward to receiving your application. If you think you are suitable for the role, please email your CV.