|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a Production Planning Administrator for a manufacturing company based in Exeter on a short term temporary assignment. To be considered for this role you must
- WhatsApp – 07714755117
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will require you to contribute to a high level of administrative support to the production management team. The successful candidate will be IT literate, a great communicator, organised and be able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant standards of documentation.
- As required, modify Packing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and maintain all documentation
- Provide quality resource and support to the Planning Team.
- Support where necessary the various IT systems (IBS, Tensor, EQMS).
- Maintain strong working relationships with production, SPO’s, Production Coordinator and Team Leaders.
- Ensure an accurate filing system of all documents is maintained.
- Providing help and assistance with any other administrative duties as and when required.
You will be proficient in:
- Excel, Microsoft Packages, SAGE and ideally have a background within manufacturing.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am – 4.30pm with an hourly pay rate of £9.00 per hour
To be considered for this role you must be available to start work on Monday 5th October and be available throughout the term of the assignment (minimum 3 weeks)
gap personnel can also provide you with 2 ways to register with us:
- Option 1 – Video remote registration
- Option 2 – Branch registration
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.