|Contact Name:||Paulina Raczka|
PRODUCTION PLANNING ADMINISTRATOR / EXETER
Location: Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter
Assignment: Permanent contract
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00am – 16:30pm
Salary: £21,500 per annum
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are looking for a Production Planning Administrator to join our well known manufacturing client based at Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter on a permanent contract.
Reporting directly to the Production Planning Manager you will ensuring the timely delivery of all related work to meet customer expectations.
This is a great opportunity to join a small and hardworking team within a varied and rewarding role.
Duties as a Production Planning Administrator:
- Receive deliveries into Sage of Purchased Parts delivered to Metal Shop
- Receive deliveries into Sage of Packing Parts delivered to Warehouses
- Ensure that all Delivery Discrepancy reports are forwarded to the relevant Buter on the same day as the date of arrival
- Ordering of Packaging materials required in accordance with associated Work Order Pick List
- Ensure Out Work Sub-Assemblies are paired to relevant Work Orders
- Coordinate the system transfer of inspected stocks from their goods in locations to their final storage locations
- Issue Pick Lists of parts required to complete Works Orders to Stores for picking.
- Coordinate the system transfer of components issued from their stores locations to the appropriate Production, Assembly line or other Bin to Bin locations.
- Ordering Work Wear for all employees.
- Ordering equipment and consumable materials as required by Assembly and Metal Shop departments within budgetary constraints.
- Recording Write Off stock adjustment on Sage.
- Printing Route cards for Assembly.
- All other duties as may reasonably be requested by the Production Planning Manager and Production and Purchasing Director.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic and proactive
- Numerate with accurate attention to detail
- Excel skills ·
- Flexibility to carry out a wide ranging role.
We are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible.
Closing date 30/06/2022
To apply for this Production Planning Administrator role, please submit your CV via the Apply Now button or contact our Exeter Office on 01392 273665 for more information.