The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Production Platers, based in Exeter, Devon.
We are looking for candidates with drive, enthusiasm and great attitude to join an evolving, growing family run business, that are looking for long term permanent opportunity with great benefits including internal progression and job security.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates with previous experience in a metal/industrial environment, however full training and induction will be given.
Your job role will include:
- Jigging fixtures
- Setting temperatures, voltage and current controls
- Loading and unloading components on to fixtures
- Using different chemical solutions
- Dipping metals into chemical solutions
- Monitoring of electroplating
- Carry out basic quality checks
- Coating metal parts and products
- Completing production paperwork and job cards
- Heavy lifting involved
You will be working with/around hazardous chemicals and materials, so it is imperative you are aware of your surroundings and understand how important procedures and rules are followed always.
Hours: Monday – Friday – Various Day Shifts starting from 7:30am
Pay Rate: £8.21 per hour
The ideal candidate:
- Attention to detail and dexterity
- Good standard of English and Math
- Able to follow written and verbal instruction
- Be keen to learn and enthusiastic
- Reliable, organised and sufficient
- Able to lift products correctly
- Ongoing training
- Internal career opportunities
- Overtime available
- Job security
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.