Location: Bradley Stoke, BS32
Job Role: Production Print Operative
Hours: 4on 4off rota - 7am to 7pm / 7pm to 7am
Annual Salary: 22k – 25k depends from experience
Role Type: Permanenta
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for 3x Production Print Operatives. The company we are working in partnership with is growing year on year and currently expanding across all departments.
Job Responsibilities as Production Print Operative
- Set and operate printing equipment to produce output volume and targets set.
- Support the daily production volume in line with Client service level agreements.
- Report all issues whether print quality and machine issues to Management.
- Adhere to company processes and checks in place – quality & print.
- Assist Kodak engineers with weekly machine service.
- Cando attitude
- Privies experience in similar environments
- Able to work rotation shift days / nights
Additional Site Benefits:
- Permanent position
- Great transport links
- On site Car Park
- Job progression opportunity
- Pension & Life assurance options
- Wellbeing support, Employee assistance programme and Mental Health First Aid accredited workplace
To apply for this Production Print Operative role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or contact Aleksandra Dembek on email@example.com
Closing date of the application is: 27.06.2022