Are you looking for a career within Packaging Production where you will be able to learn new skills and progress in the role?
If so - we would like to hear from you!!!
We are working with the Client who is looking for a Packaging Production Setter to join their team on a permanent basis.
Company will offer:
- Salary between £18400 and £22500 depending on previous experience
- Full training
- Career progression and opportunity to work for a leading supplier of glass, containers, closures and machinery.
- Rotational earlies, lates and nights (06.00am to 2.00pm, 2.00pm to 10.00pm and 10.00pm to 06.00am)
- Inspect the products for any defects as they leave production line
- Package items into the boxes
- Overseeing machinery, fixing minor faults
- Own transport due to location IP7 area (commutable from Ipswich, Sudbury, Colchester, Stowmarket)
- Willingness to learn
- Some previous machinery setting or production background – desirable.
If you are interested please:
Send your CV to email@example.com
Or call on 01603 76 76 17 for more information.