|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR – HONITON / PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 2 x Production Supervisors based in Dunkerswell, Honiton on a temp – perm basis.
The site is experiencing significant growth since the easing of lockdown and is able to offer permanent opportunities after 12 weeks.
Joining this business as a Production Supervisor, we are looking for someone who can work in a fast-paced environment to achieve consistent production schedule, on-time delivery of products to customers, ensure standard of work from team members are followed and look at ways to improve cost saving opportunities.
As a Production Supervisor your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Oversea the production process
- Monitor daily production performances and identify and correct actions if any inefficiencies
- Ensure highest quality of production
- Setting daily, weekly and monthly objectives and communicate with employees
- Provide regular performance feedback and set up effective training to employees for development
- Coach line leaders on processes and procedures and ensure they are followed
- Ensure workstations are setup for each production activity in a way that production targets can be met
- Ensure that health and food safety guidelines are followed
- Conduct daily team briefing meeting with team
- Ensure working conditions are safe at all times
- Assisting and coaching employees
- Analysing data, investigating issues, identifying solutions and recommending actions to resolve any problems
- Able to speak and understand English language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to motivate team members
- Computer and Microsoft Office literate
Hours & Pay:
- Starting at £12 per hour
- Monday to Thursday, 6am – 4pm OR Friday to Sunday, 6am – 4pm
If you have experience within production and have leadership / supervisory experience, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this Production Supervisor role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter branch for more information.