|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Corey Temple|
Production Support Operator
Job Type: Temp ONGOING
Location: Normanton, West Yorkshire
Start Date: Immediate Start
Hours: 39 hours per week
08:30 am to 17.30 pm Monday to Thursday
08:30 am to 13:30 am Friday
Benefits: On site parking/staff uniform/canteen
After qualifying service Death in Service Benefits + Health Insurance Plan
Sheridan Fabrications is the UK’s largest manufacturer of solid and natural work surfaces. Based in Normanton West Yorkshire, we supply to Blue Chip clients across the UK including Wickes, Benchmarx, Magnet and IKEA ; in addition to other retail, distribution and commercial channels.
We are currently looking to recruit a Labourer to expand our current team. Reporting to the Cell Leader the successful candidate will assist in the general Goods in / Despatch operation.
Key Duties Include;
• Transfer of product from one production process to another
• Adhere to Production Schedule in a timely manner with transport of product
• Replenishing consumable items via requisition from Machine Operators i.e. adhesives
• Assist Machine Operators in manual handling of worktops
• Housekeeping / 6S including regular housekeeping checks
• Working with Health and Safety Procedures including ensuring all mobile factory transportation are in working order
Whilst not essential, previous experience of working within a fast paced and demanding manufacturing environment together with a basic understanding of Warehousing standards would be a distinct advantage.
We are looking for people with good communication skills who are able to work within a team to tight deadlines and have a flexible approach to workload and duties. Applicants should note this is a physically demanding role with manual handling and heavy lifting involved.