|Salary:||25000 per annum|
Production Team Leader
We are recruiting for a PERMANENT role in Tipton!
Must be flexible as shifts are morning and afternoon!
£25,000 per year.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead team in a manufacturing environment under lean principles and singe piece flow.
- To introduce and run SMED activities.
- Drive forward lean processes and ensure cost and quality objectives are achieved.
- Notify Shift Co-ordinator of all safety, process, or employee concerns.
- Assist to schedule work areas, and adjust schedule as required. (Jobs assigned as required based on production need and people availability).
- Co-ordinate and assist in directing work to expedite drop in rush orders. At times completing work yourself where necessary.
- Monitor and aid employees as required.
- Communicate material requirements between team leaders.
- Train employees on works instructions and standard procedures.
- Implement and run 5S and continuous improvement projects.
- Process computer transactions and maintain monitoring systems.
- Ensure first off inspections are conducted and all scrap procedures are followed.
- Ensure finished goods are taken to the completed work areas.
- Ensure employees reword their own non-conforming products where possible.
- Ensure Proper inspections are completed.
- Communicate staff level/issues to shift co-ordinator.
- Understand and adhere to Quality Management System.
- To function in an accurate and efficient manner to promote the company.
- Network Equipment-Building System (NEBS) or equivalent qualification.
- 5 years’ experience in leadership in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of maintaining/updating electronic performance monitors.
- Experience in disciplinary/appraisal processes.
- Experience of introducing 5S system and running of continuously improving teams.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels.
- FLT and Overhead Crane.
- Experience using presses over 600 tonnes.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Attendance Record.
To apply, press apply now, call 01902 422 940 or email email@example.com with your CV!