|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
We are recruiting for a Production Team Leader in Tipton!
Shifts: 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm, Monday-Friday
£25,000 per year + shift allowance and overtime!
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Lead team in a manufacturing environment under lean principles and singe piece flow.
• To introduce and run SMED activities.
• Drive forward lean processes and ensure cost and quality objectives are achieved.
• Notify Shift Co-ordinator of all safety, process, or employee concerns.
• Assist to schedule work areas, and adjust schedule as required. (Jobs assigned as required based on
production need and people availability).
• Co-ordinate and assist in directing work to expedite drop in rush orders. At times completing work yourself
• Monitor and aid employees as required.
• Communicate material requirements between team leaders.
• Train employees on works instructions and standard procedures.
• Implement and run 5S and continuous improvement projects.
• Process computer transactions and maintain monitoring systems.
• Ensure first off inspections are conducted and all scrap procedures are followed.
• Ensure finished goods are taken to the completed work areas.
• Ensure employees reword their own non-conforming products where possible.
• Ensure Proper inspections are completed.
• Communicate staff level/issues to shift co-ordinator.
• Understand and adhere to Quality Management System.
• To function in an accurate and efficient manner to promote the company.
• Network Equipment-Building System (NEBS) or equivalent qualification.
• 5 years’ experience in leadership in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience of maintaining/updating electronic performance monitors.
• Experience in disciplinary/appraisal processes.
• Experience of introducing 5S system and running of continuously improving teams.
• Excellent communication skills across all levels.
• FLT and Overhead Crane.
• Experience using presses over 600 tonnes.
• Positive interpersonal skills.
• Excellent Attendance Record.
To apply, press apply now, call 01902 422 940 or email email@example.com with your CV!
Gap personnel are operating as an employment business