gap professional are currently recruiting for an Production Team Leader for a client based in the Skipton area, North Yorkshire.
Our client is a processor and distributor of milk and other associated products to Yorkshire and the surrounding area and are looking for someone to take up a permanent role helping lead/manage small groups of Dairy Operators.
Reporting to the Production Manager, this is a role that requires you to be a conscientious, competent individual who expects high standards from both themselves & staff under their control.
- Ensure finished products are released on time and to quality reuired
- The filling and packing of finished product, including quality control checks and C.I.P.
- Monitoring and ensuring correct stock rotation of products.
- Making up of orders from loading list/delivery notes.
- All loading and unloading of wagons is completed on time, correctly and efficiently.
- To check and sign off loaded wagon’s & individual orders.
- Ensuring washing of walls, floors, forecourts and loading bays are completed.
- To oversee the cleaning duties on site, including canteen, cloakroom and toilet facilities.
- To ensure the laundry of workwear is completed as company timescales dictate.
This role is hands on, so as well as leading the teams you will be exected to get stuck in yourself. You will be physically fit as due to the nature of the work, there will be heavy lifting involved due to loading and unoading product.
Working hours are based around a 48 hours working week, which will include 5 out of 6 days Monday to Saturday. However saturdays will be on rotation if possible. Due to the nature of the work, bank holidays fall in as normal working days, which will be returned to you as holiday in lieu. The role starts with an hourly rate of £12.64/hour.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Closing date for this role is the 11th of Januray 2021