TEAM LEADER LATE SHIFT – SWINDON – IMMEDIATE STARTS!
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for two team leaders for our luxury home furnishings client based in Swindon. This role has an immediate start available and is temporary with the view to become permanent for the right candidate.
Our client offers free-onsite parking, a modern working environment, and great on-site facilities. Public transport routes are also frequent.
The role is working in their customisation and refinishing department overseeing the production area, main duties will include:
- Overseeing a team of operatives to ensure work is finished to a high standard, KPI’s are achieved and training is provided
- Conduct team meetings liaising with the customisation manager on expectations for the day
- Oversee preparation of goods, prior to the painting process. This will involve using hand tools to sand down units, filling in cracks to create smooth surfaces, protecting handles. fixtures and fitting with tape and dismantling furniture.
The ideal candidate:
- Have previous supervisory or team leader experience ideally within a manufacturing background
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Be comfortable with training members of staff
- Knowledge of hand tools
- Any experience within the furniture/painting and decorating industry would be beneficial
Working hours are Monday-Friday 1400-2230.
The pay rate for the role is:
£10.50 per hour, paid weekly.
To apply for the TEAM LEADER position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon.