|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
We are currently recruiting for Production Team Members (P2) in Pontefract for our prestigious Client
Location: Pontefract WF9
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and anyone else who may be affected by their acts or omissions
- To co-operate with their employer or anyone else in the performance of their statutory duties
- No person shall intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided in the interests of health, safety, environment, hygiene or welfare
- To ensure all work is performed in an environmentally sound manner that helps reduce waste, energy usage, emissions etc., and meets with the Company’s sustainability commitments
- To immediately report any incident or hazard to their Manager to mitigate the risk and prevent recurrence
- Performing all duties within the Production department within the Factory to ensure the effective running of process/production lines and associated systems/equipment and being audit ready at all times.
- Operating equipment/machinery and supporting the operation of equipment/machinery undertaking fault finding, changeovers, asset care, and basic machine maintenance activities.
- Management of Raw Materials in accordance with FIFO and Storage Procedures.
- Working as a key member of a production team, demonstrating Company Values and flexibility to support other teams/departments where required.
- Accurately completing all monitoring systems required by the Company in accordance with Company Policies, Procedures and Standards.
- Reporting any non-conformances to Company Policies/Procedures/Standards and supporting corrective action activities.
- Supporting the delivery of key performance indicators for the Factory linked to Safety, Quality, People, Delivery, and Cost Standards.
- Pro-actively identifying areas for continuous improvement within the production work environment/equipment/systems and participation in short interval control and root cause analysis assessments.
- Demonstrating a willingness to develop within the role to achieve Excellent Competency Levels.
- Essential Qualifications - Good understanding of English, Maths and Comprehension (must achieve pass mark in Literacy and Numeracy Assessment)
- Food Safety Level 2
- Essential Skills / Competencies - Ability to understand and to work to approved standards / safe operating procedures and IT Literate
- Essential Knowledge - Good understanding and awareness of Safety and Quality Standards within a workplace
- Previous Experience - Experience within a fast paced working environment working to set Standards and key performance indicators.
- Basic user of Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Special Attributes - Demonstrates Company Values - Excellent, Agile, Responsible, Passionate, Entrepreneurial Commitment to sharing knowledge and supporting the development of team members Willingness to develop within the company
- Personal Qualities - Attention to detail, Well organised, Able to work accurately under pressure, Self-starter, Team Player
Pay rates and shifts:
This is a shift-based role, working on a 24/7 shift pattern. Working a 3 on 3 off shift pattern, 12 hour shifts (7.00am to 7.00pm / 7.00pm to 7.00am) days and nights.
hourly rate of £9.88 plus shift allowance (annual salary of £23,226).
Onsite Facilities and Benefits:
- Free onsite parking
- kitchen area
- non-smoking site
- free drinks.
To apply you can send your CV to email@example.com or call the Leeds office on 0113 204 8585
gap personnel who is operating as an employment business