gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for a Project Co-Ordinator to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Porth.
Our client is a busy glass manufacturer, and we are looking for someone who wants to progress in their career. The Project Co-ordinators role is to ensure all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards. You will be working closely alongside the Project Manager to prepare action plans including resources, timeframes & budgets.
Shifts: Monday-Friday (40 Hours)
• Assisting and supporting the project manager
• Ensuring deadlines are met
• Providing administrative support
• Help prepare budgets for projects
• Looking for ways to increase the profitability of projects and reduce expenses where possible
• Analyse risks and opportunities
• Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
• Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• Previous experience working with projects is desirable but not essential
•Excellent time management skills and communication skills collaborating with clients and internal teams to meet deadlines.
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.