|Salary:||£14.36 - £16.41 per hour|
Project Co-Ordinator (Temporary Position)
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Project Co-ordinator to work at their facility based near Chester
- As the Project Co-Ordinator you will work within the Engineering Department, Operation teams and Contractors to help with the delivery of projects. You will be proactive and willing to develop the skills to work with minimal supervision and be confident in your approach to deliver projects.
- You must be willing to learn and committed to the task, the successful candidate will have the opportunity for career development.
- You will learn basic project techniques which will include the following stages;
- Contractor on site Supervision
- Permits to Work.
- Communication tools and techniques
- Report writing
- Project scheduling
- The Project Co-Ordinator plays a key role in assisting with the overall coordination and delivery of projects.
- Delivering project within a defined scope of work.
- Working closely with all departments the Project Co-Ordinator will ensure projects are properly resourced, scheduled and organised, communicating regularly and effectively on progress and any issues.
- Working with the Engineering management team to coordinate the safety of all resources allocated to the project.
- Manage to a planned schedule of work highlighting and potential issues on delivery.
- Engage and collaborate with teams to deliver projects.
- Assist in the management of Contractors and staff as directed by the Engineer management team.
- Engineering qualified to manage isolations and make safe plant and machinery.
- Secure all project materials delivered to site and maintain documentation.
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and regulations at all times.
- Ensure all work is carried out safely using PTW and Conax for managing contract work professionally and to the highest standard.
- Utilise MS Project or other related project tools.
- Produce reports when required by Management.
- Day-to-day supervision of contractors and key personnel
- Dairy process knowledge and of an engineering back ground would be advantageous
- FLT licence.
- Excellent organisational skills (prioritising, time management, record keeping, follow ups).
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, manage conflicting priorities, effectively multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Proven experience in successfully delivering projects
- Demonstrated ability to interact and co-ordinate effectively.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 08/07/2021
This job has expired! Click here to browse other live jobs in your area
- Project Engineer
Up to £40000 per annum
- Commercial Project Engineer
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Industrial Electrician (6 months)
£20 - £22 per hour
- Mechanical Fitter (6 months)
£16 - £20 per hour
- Quality Technician