|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£46000 - £48000 per annum + car/allowance + a host of other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Martin Lively|
Project Manager (PFI)
£46,000 - 48,000
An outstanding opportunity for a distinguished Project Manager (PFI) to join a global engineering & facilities business to work at their facility based near Manchester.
- Working across the PFI business, delivering projects to a high standard, ensuring compliance with our contracts and company procedures.
- Managing projects from inception to completion.
- Manage multiple projects as required.
- Assist with tenders and review construction work proposals form sub-contractors
- Develop and implement project schedules.
- Attend meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance at client / project management internal and external meetings.
- Procure all plant, labour and materials, sub-contract packages.
- Liaison with Sub-contractor and suppliers to avoid project delays and cost implications.
- Ensure key performance indicators are met for both client communication and project delivery
- Liaising with clients, customers and internal management in order to identify opportunities for business growth.
- Deliver Principal Contractor services to clients. Ensuring full compliance with CDM Regulations
- Ensure all works delivered are compliant with all applicable statutory standards, legislative requirements, and other regulations/guidance as applicable to the nature of the estate.
- Ensure all site-specific Health & Safety regulations are monitored and adhered to, company policy is followed and undertake investigations into failings where necessary
- Experience in managing a portfolio of sites, preferably within the PFI environment
- Excellent technical knowledge of building services & associated systems
- Ability to manage small to medium sized projects up to £1m
- Experience in managing turnkey projects including construction, HVAC, mechanical and electrical works
- Fully conversant with CDM regulations and able to operate at senior level in fulfilling the role of principal contractor
- CIOB or equivalent in Construction Management
- HNC / HND / Degree or above in electrical, mechanical or a building services discipline
- Awareness of asbestos, legionella and fire safety regulations
- CIBSE membership (Desirable)
- Recognised H&S qualification
Please send your CV and call Martin at gap construction on 07485 359 568
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact us on the above number
- Project Manager (PFI)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£46000 - £48000 per annum + car/allowance + a host of other benefits
- Design Manager
£55000 - £65000 per annum
- Contracts Manager
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
£65000 - £75000 per annum
- Contracts Manager
£60000 - £65000 per annum