My client is currently looking to recruit a Project / Site Manager to support in the design and build of an electrical process building on the Isle of Sheppey.
This position is due to last 6 months.
The candidate will be expected to work 5 days per week Monday to Friday; working hours to be agreed.
This role is based full-time on site at the project.
My client is looking for somebody who has the following skills / experience;
- Electrical engineering experience / bias;
- CDM experience;
- Knowledge of FIDIC contracts;
- Must hold SMSTS;
- Must hold CSCS Card;
- Must be proficient in writing and reviewing RAMS;
- Must have a H & S qualification (NEBOSH / IOSH);
- Must have excellent computer skills;
- Must have previous experience with Primavera P6 and MS project.